Applying to law school in 2012? 2013? It’s not too early to start planning!
By taking action now, you can dramatically improve your chances of gaining admission to a top JD program in the coming years. Indeed, it is never too soon (and certainly not too late) to take several crucial steps to shape your JD candidacy. Join jdMission co-founder, Sunitha Ramaiah, as she leads prospective applicants through a Long-Term Planning Seminar. Topics of discussion will include the following:
* Creating Your Ten-Month (and Beyond) Timeline
* Maximizing the Impact of Community Activities
* Accelerating Personal Goals
* Taking and Retaking the LSAT
* Making the Most of Campus Visits
* Understanding the Differences Between JD Programs
* And Much More…
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011
Time: 7:00-8:30 p.m. EST
Location: Kaplan’s Manhattan Center, 131 W. 56th Street, New York, NY
To register for this event, please click here.