Take the Logic Games Challenge! Manhattan LSAT posted Logic Games Challenge #29 and they invite our listeners to join in the chance to Win $200 off any LSAT Course or any Manhattan LSAT Strategy Guide (your choice!). The latest challenge: The Reindeer Game.
North Pole Productions is arranging a sled pull and must arrange six reindeer – Prancer, Rudolf, Sam, Tony, Vixen and Yeller – into three rows, numbered 1 – 3 from front to back. Each row has exactly two positions – one on the left side and one on the right – which are adjacent to one another. The arrangement must adhere to the following conditions:
- If Rudolf is in the second row, Vixen must be on the left side.
- If Sam is in the first row, Yeller must be in the second.
- If Yeller is not in the third row, Sam cannot be in the second one.
- Vixen and Sam cannot be in the same row.
- Tony must be placed one row behind Sam and on the same side.