Part Time vs. Full Time JD – Panel Discussion
Would you like to get a holistic view of what law school is all about? One thing you’ll want to consider is whether a part-time or a full-time law school program is right for you. If you are in the NY area, you can attend a panel event on this topic to hear more about each program from the experts—the alumni.
The Law School Alumni Panel, including jdMission Co-Founder Sunitha Ramaiah, will be moderated by Kaplan’s assistant director of pre-law programs, Jeff Thomas, Esq., and will cover the following topics:
- Which law school program is right for you and your lifestyle
- Advantages/challenges of full-time programs
- Advantages/challenges of part-time programs
- The experience you’ll get in a part-time/full-time program
- Impact on internships, clerkships, etc.
- Q&A and much more
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Time: 6:30-9:00 p.m. EST
Location: Kaplan’s Manhattan Center, 131 W. 56th Street, New York, NY
To register for this event, please click here.
To hear more on this topic, you can also listen to our podcast, Part-time or Full-time Law School: Which Makes Sense for You?